[Healeys] Ordering from SC Parts Group

Subject: [Healeys] Ordering from SC Parts Group
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick & Caroline Quinn)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 21:32:02 +1000
G'day

I have been buying spares from AH Spares from as early as 1973 when Fred
Draper was still alive. A couple of years back I ordered a set of pistons
and a clutch. Then last month it was a water pump. There was lots of stuff
in between. Depending on the size of the package some things arrived in
Australia just three days after my order while smaller items have taken a
week and a half.

Never had any difficulties is any way especially when buying parts for an
obscure model.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia