[Healeys] Ordering from SC Parts Group

Subject: [Healeys] Ordering from SC Parts Group
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:57:51 +0100
I can't talk about the current service, but I used them a lot a few
years back and the service and the parts were very good and worked and
fitted well. They have been delivering Healey and other sportscar
products for many, many years. I believe that they had some of the
original jigs at some point so parts like panels fit/fitted well.

I can't speak for non-UK delivery as I am UK-based but they got stuff to
me on time. I would suggest that see if you can get further info via an
email or phone chat with them.

Peter