[Healeys] Front Hub Runout

Subject: [Healeys] Front Hub Runout
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:33:23 -0700
To my shock and awe, I was informed Hemphill is still in business
(albeit somewhat 'under the radar'):

https://www.facebook.com/HealeyHaven/

I've got a couple new hubs sitting on the shelf; is there a way to tell
if they're defective before installing (I don't have access to a lathe
or similar)?

Bob