[Healeys] clip and ferrule for manifold drain pipes.

Subject: [Healeys] clip and ferrule for manifold drain pipes.
From: fmags at cox.net (Frank Magnusson)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 18:57:23 -0500
Bob,  I don't have the clip and ferrule on those pipes on my BJ8.  In fact,
mine don't match the ones shown in Moss' catelog.  Theirs are short straight
pipes.  Mine are quite long and bend to horizontal, go for 3-4 inches, then
bend vertically downward.  They are original.  They were plugged when I first
got the car and I was able to unplug them with some thin wire when I took them
off the manifold, so you might want to check that.  I also connected some
rubber fuel line to the ends and ran the hose below the frame rail; not stock
but a good way to prevent a fire.  Dripping fuel out of those pipes so close
the the exhaust manifold looks like a fire waiting to happen...

Frank

Sent from my iPad