[Healeys] clip and ferrule for manifold drain pipes.

Subject: [Healeys] clip and ferrule for manifold drain pipes.
From: manifold at telus.net (Harold Manifold)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 20:21:14 -0700
Hello,

I have a BT7 and I don't know if the set up is the same as BJ8. I believe
the two lines you are referring to are drains from the intake manifold
perhaps to handle a flooding situation. The thin drain tubes are not
straight as shown in the parts catalogue and manuals. From leaving the
intake manifold they are bent towards the block and then turn straight down
to about an inch below the seam between the block and the oil pan. The two
clips, item 33 on Plate AG are attached to the block with a nut onto a 1"
bolt used to attach the oil pan. See item 8 on Plate AC for the two longer
oil pan bolts. The drain lines are bent through a series of 90 degrees until
they travel straight down and through the hole in item 33.

If the BJ8 is the same as the BT7 these drawings should be applicable.

Good luck....  Harold