[Healeys] cable

Subject: [Healeys] cable
From: engl at accesscomm.ca (Bob England)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 20:42:17 -0600
Mike

Bob is 100% correct - I went out and re-looked at the car, and from below
would work too.  If you are replacing the angle drive at the same time it
could be a bit fiddly from below as the angle drive goes into the overdrive
right above the rear transmission mount, but I think doable.  I can send
photos if you think this would be helpful.

Other Bob