[Healeys] BN2 Disc Brake Conversion

Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Disc Brake Conversion
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 19:24:49 +0000 (UTC)
Someone on this list was kind enough to sell me the parts required to convert
my BN2 from drum to front disc brakes.? Of course I had to buy some additional
parts to complete the kit. (new splined hubs and the incredibly expensive studs
to attach them to the rotors) I will probably not use the dust shield and am
going to mount the Girling calipers to the mounting plate, but I can not figure
out what bolts, washers and nut sizes to mount the caliper mounting plate to
the stub axles.? Can someone tell me what these fasteners are?? Does anyone
have a clear picture of the caliper assembly mounted to the car minus the disc?
so I can see how this whole thing is put together?Mike MacLean