[Healeys] Torque settings needed

Subject: [Healeys] Torque settings needed
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 10:47:25 -0400
Obviously these engines were designed before standardized measurements and
"foot" and "pound" depended upon who was the then-current King of England.

As said, the nuts on my car are not crenellated and I am going to go with a
new-fangled invention called the torque wrench and the numbers suggested.

Thanks all and fingers (not digits) crossed--Michael Oritt