[Healeys] Right hand signal light

Subject: [Healeys] Right hand signal light
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (John Spaur)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 18:57:48 -0700
The right hand front signal light stopped flashing. The rear lamps flash
normally when the switch is operated. The left one works as it should. All
lamps are good. When I turn on the headlights the running lights illuminate.
I installed a known working 1157 combination running and signal light and it
would not flash. When I test the flasher unit per the workshop manual by
connecting the terminals B and L and operating the direction indicator
switch the flasher lamps do not operate, thus the flasher is good. Testing
the brake switch overriding relay per the manual gives the following
results:

Connecting terminal 1 to terminals 2 and 3 - left hand front and rear lamps
flash.

Connecting terminal 2 to terminals 6 and 7 - right hand rear lamp flashes
but the right hand front does not.

What should I check now?

Thanks,

John Spaur