[Healeys] Right hand signal light

Subject: [Healeys] Right hand signal light
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:20:14 +0200 (CEST)
Sounds like something in the wiring, esp. if the running light works.  Check
voltage along the wire with a voice coil-type voltmeter (I don't think a DVM
would respond fast enough).  I haven't tried this myself, but the needle in the
VM should bounce in time with the flasher if you've got voltage at each segment.

I've got a coil-type VM if you want to borrow it, but I'm not working at Xilinx
anymore (or you can swing by).

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA