[Healeys] Radio, changing from positive ground to negative ground?

Subject: [Healeys] Radio, changing from positive ground to negative ground?
From: roggrace at telus.net (Roger Grace)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:29:27 -0700
From: Alex
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 5:39 AM
To: Michael Oritt ; Stephen Hutchings
Cc: Austin Healey

Michael, it's not a matter of voltage (12V), but how much current will flow!
High current at low voltages can be destructive, even resulting in heat and
fire.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 M.G. TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget   ?(???)?
     http://ai2q.org/