[Healeys] Inlet manifold fuel drains - 100 BN2

Subject: [Healeys] Inlet manifold fuel drains - 100 BN2
From: hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk (mike brooks)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:56:16 +0000 (UTC)
I've got the carbs off my BN2 (standard, not M spec) to send the bodies to
Burlen for fitting new throttle bushes. In the process I noticed that the fuel
drains are missing from the inlet manifold. The fittings complete with nipples
are in place, only the tubes themselves are missing. The nipples seem to be a
larger diameter on the tubing end and smaller on the manifold end. I'm guessing
this is to ensure the tubing goes in just far enough so that it's gripped when
the nut is tightened. Can someone tell me the correct OD for the tubing? Is it
copper?
Thanks
Mike Brooks'56 BN2 Scotland
?