[Healeys] Value? - AH Aero Screens & BN1 Perspek side curtains

Subject: [Healeys] Value? - AH Aero Screens & BN1 Perspek side curtains
From: airtightproductions at icloud.com (Steven Kingsbury)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:18:21 +0000 (GMT)
Randy,
???I bought a set of the Perspek side curtains from Norman Nock a few years ago
and paid him $700. They were not perfect, but were good ones and I have seen
them on eBay for up to $1400. And a set of not so good ones just sold for
around $350. So there's quite a range, but I would think a really good set
should bring a pretty good price.
???As for the Aero Screens, I have no idea and will leave that up to the wisdom
of the list.
???Good luck and hope this helps at least a little.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598