[Healeys] Pertronix question

Subject: [Healeys] Pertronix question
From: simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk (Simon Lachlan)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 13:17:52 -0000
Hmmm. I had an Ignitor which worked flawlessly until it turned its toes up
one day. Chocolate teapot time! Happened in the garage luckily. They (UK
dealership) swapped it, no questions asked.
Since then, I've taken to using a 123 with the Pertronix fitted to the
original distributor which lives in the boot. (And both wiring diagrams,
wire, connectors etc).
The 123 is a handy piece of kit. Mine came in a Bosch lookalike distributor.
Different shade of brown, but looks fine. I'm almost certain that the new
ones fit into the old Lucas distributor. And you can fiddle around with your
advance curves on your laptop.
Worth a look......
Simon