[Healeys] Pertronix question

Subject: [Healeys] Pertronix question
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (i erbs)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 10:16:16 -0700
I have a complete pertronix replacement dizzy for sale if anyone is
interested. Neg ground. I decided to keep the oem unit and had it rebuilt.
Contact me off list

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words