[Healeys] BN2 H4 SU rebuild

Subject: [Healeys] BN2 H4 SU rebuild
From: josef-eckert at t-online.de (josef-eckert at t-online.de)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:00:35 +0100 (CET)
Hi Mike,
soak the cork jet seals in engine oil for at least one day before you fit
them. Do the fit and centreing of the jets carefully. It a little fiddle,
as you need to fit the damper and damper domes first before. Then check the
move of the damper and to hhear a "plop" when it reached the down position.
Adjust the float level correctly, use a 11mm drill.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----