[Healeys] Engine Block Filler for Healey Engine

Subject: [Healeys] Engine Block Filler for Healey Engine
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick & Caroline Quinn)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:29:14 +1100
Hello

I have had the early C-series block in the BN3 vacuum impregnated with
Loctite here in Sydney and it's just fine. Cost about $100 plus transport to
and from. Filling the water jackets with a concrete like substance would in
my mind be asking for overheating problems. The C-series needs every drop of
coolant it can possible have.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia