[Healeys] source for 6 volt batterys

Subject: [Healeys] source for 6 volt batterys
From: glemon at neb.rr.com (glemon at neb.rr.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 9:19:09 -0500
The two six volt batteries in a 100 are hooked up in series to make a 12v
system.  If you hooked up two 12 volt batteries in paralell that would be 12
boots too.

The simplest solution if you don't want to go with two six volts is to go with
one small high quality and high amp 12 volt and wire it like a "normal" car,
saves money, fewer connections to corrode, and saves weight.  I think I used a
26r, but there are many battery resources online that will show dimensions.
https://www.jegs.com/Sizecharts/bcigroup.html

I had to modify the battery tray slightly to fit.  Of course if you goal is
ultimate originality get 6v Lucas tar top repros from Moss.

Greg Lemon