[Healeys] Early BN1s

Subject: [Healeys] Early BN1s
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick & Caroline Quinn)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:16:39 +1100
Hello

This is probably superfluous to where you are going, but the alloy bonnet on
the BN3 does not have a cross brace. Attached are a couple of photos showing
the bonnet (it?s not on the car at the moment) and also the number stamped on
the side showing 125.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia