[Healeys] Timing chain question

Subject: [Healeys] Timing chain question
From: boyracer466 at gmail.com (richard mayor)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 17:05:05 -0700
Yes, the engine will run if you are not completely off the mark.  If I
recall correctly, even one-half link off will change the cam timing by
almost 6 degrees and that is a huge amount but the engine should run. One
full link off.... 12 degrees...... not sure how it would run.  I would
Google "cam timing",  read about advance and retard,  and see what other
people say.