[Healeys] Cooling fan

Subject: [Healeys] Cooling fan
From: DrBerkowitz at hotmail.com (Leonard Berkowitz)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 03:12:32 +0000
I tried everything to keep my BJ7 cool. Engine rebuild, Texas cooler, electric
fan, oil cooler. Nothing worked until I had my radiator modified.  I had an
extra row added and like magic my baby runs cool under every condition. I now
have my stock four blade fan and nothing else, and unless you look very
carefully you can?t tell that the radiator was modified. The only problem was
?shoe horning? the modified radiator back into position.