[Healeys] Moss

Subject: [Healeys] Moss
From: jpaynepbr at cox.net (jpaynepbr at cox.net)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 09:32:21 -0700

David,

I have not.  I typically order once a week and have the parts 3 days later
unless the part is shipping from the E. Coast.

I have a sales rep.  Mark Evans, same guy for over 6 years.

If you?d like, I can put you in touch with him.

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711

Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:55 AM

So are any of you guys noticing a sudden lack of responsiveness from Moss?
Until recently, if I placed an order i would almost always get a shipping
notification the next day. And almost always my parts would be on my doorstep
within 1 to 3 days.

What is really bothering me is that they now seem to take 3 to 5 days just to
ship and send the acknowledgement. This is the third time in the last 2 months
that I've waited much longer than usual. I used to count on fast shipping from
Moss. Right now I am waiting for an acknowledgement from an order placed on
Monday, and nothing so far. I know Monday was a holiday, but I'm seeing a trend.

I've noticed a policy change where every package tells you to open and inspect
immediately as they won't be responsible after so many days...5 I think. I can
understand this to a point, but we're not buying shoes here. Sometimes you
won't know if a part is not right for some time. This hasn't caused me any
issue yet, but the trend has me wondering what's up.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed these changes? Looks like there's no
chance that i will have my parts for my weekend plans.

Thanks for listening,

Dave

BJ8 getting there.