[Healeys] BJ8 exhaust

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 exhaust
From: drmasucci at comcast.net (David Masucci)
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 12:37:52 -0400
My BJ8 is number 29122 which is only 359 cars later than your friend's car, and
it accommodates the standard BJ8 exhaust. Also that's what was on it when my
dad bought the car back in early 80s.
Dave64 BJ8

-------- Original message --------From: Al Fuller <al at bighealey.org> Date:
5/31/18  12:55 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: healeys at autox.team.net Subject: Re:
[Healeys] BJ8 exhaust
Bob:?FWIW, I have an early BJ-8 too, and mine is the standard BJ-8 exhaust.? My
VIN is about 20 later than your friend?s car.?Al Fulleral at bighealey dot
org'65 BJ-8'85 Rx-7?From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Robert Memler