[Healeys] 5 Way Fitting

Subject: [Healeys] 5 Way Fitting
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 13:55:00 +0000 (UTC)
?Hi Mike;? I don't have a picture on my MkII Tricarb but attached is a file I
started some time ago with some pictures [and a previous thread started by you]
that may be of some help.--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada??????? - Keep
Smiling, Murphy Lives

    On Sunday, May 27, 2018 7:13 PM, Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike at