[Healeys] rear axle wheel bearing locknut wrench?

Subject: [Healeys] rear axle wheel bearing locknut wrench?
From: banjojohn at cox.net (banjojohn)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 09:08:13 -0500
Thanks Simon.? Yes, I know the left side ,which I am working on is LHT.? I'll
check some tpol shops around here to see if they can order one.John?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.
-------- Original message --------From: simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Date: 6/8/18  12:41 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'John O'Brien' <banjojohn at cox.net>
Cc: Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: RE: [Healeys] rear axle wheel
bearing locknut wrench?
The bearing retainer nuts are two and three sixteenths of an inch.
Not sure where you are but I just went to my local tool place and ordered that
size socket. Octagonal.
You are aware that the RHS nuts are RHT and those on the LHS are LHT?
Simon