[Healeys] two post lift for lifting Healey (and other family cars)

Subject: [Healeys] two post lift for lifting Healey (and other family cars)
From: rchaskell at earthlink.net (Bob Haskell)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 08:11:25 -0400
I have a four post lift that I use for our tri-carb.  It has the
hydraulic jack that rests on the rails.  It's too wide to clear the
exhaust system, so I just use it for lifting the front of the car.  At
the rear, I bought a air bag jack that sits in the jack tray that came
with the lift.  Obviously, not as stable as the scissors jack in the front.

New garage? Size it so you can have one of each.  And a paint booth,
machine shop, bathroom, etc. :)

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar