[Healeys] Happy Canada Day

Subject: [Healeys] Happy Canada Day
From: rvmaylor at shaw.ca (Ross Maylor)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 12:17:09 -0600
Hi all,

I was having a great day in the car yesterday until the flange coupling at
the end of the overdrive parted company with the overdrive. The castellated
nut had backed off and when I hit a cattle guard too fast the impact  jolted
it off with a great noise of the prop shaft flopping around. So where was
the cotter pin you ask. Hmmm?? Well the flange took some damage to the slots
and the last couple of threads on the overdrive shaft took damage but
otherwise all looks okay.

Would anyone know the size and threads of the annulus shaft so I can find a
dye to fix those threads.

Cheers

Ross