[Healeys] Happy Canada Day

Subject: [Healeys] Happy Canada Day
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 12:49:54 -0700
Was just in there myself; now I know why that nut has to be torqued to
150lb-ft IIRC.? I don't see the large flat washer that goes under the
nut, did you lose it?

Can't help with the shaft/nut size; I remember thinking it looked very
similar in size to the nuts on the front axle bearing shaft. If no one
can supply the correct answer, you could use a caliper and one of these:

*https://tinyurl.com/y9o8p449*

*Bob
*