[Healeys] snap crackle and pop

Subject: [Healeys] snap crackle and pop
From: bighealey3k at aim.com (Larry Wendland)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 22:41:31 -0400
If you've got wire wheels it's the spokes creaking a popping. If you do have
wires, do you have rust bleeding from the nipples where they are attached to
the rim? That is a sign that the nipples are moving and that is where the
cracking and popping is comming from. Years ago my '67 BJ8 was doing that and I
went to alloy wheels.

Larry
'67 BJ8