[Healeys] Brake Line - suggestions

Subject: [Healeys] Brake Line - suggestions
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 07:13:34 -0700
DO NOT use these:
https://www.harborfreight.com/tube-bending-pliers-95782.html

They put little nicks in the tubing, even after I cleaned up the sharp
edges.? The Lisle tool looks good.

I got a cunifer brake line set from Automec in the UK years ago. Quality
and fit were excellent (looks like they still exclusively recommend
silicone BF, BTW).? Example for BJ8:

https://brakepipesets.com/products/brake-pipe-set-austin-healey-3000-mk3-lhd?variant=35836101457

IIRC, the lines to the reservoir and the clutch line were separate.

NFI

Bob