[Healeys] Brake Line - suggestions

Subject: [Healeys] Brake Line - suggestions
From: steveg at abrazosdata.com (Steve B. Gerow)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:46:01 -0800
I've built all my own brake lines and it is doable with a little practice and
the tools and materials are not very expensive.

Had the SS lines from the late Doug Reid and they work-harden and no longer
seal after a couple of times tightening. I've done mild steel for practice and
recommend cunifer.

Federal Hill Trading is a great source for all info and supplies for building
brake lines:
http://store.fedhillusa.com/

Eastwood has good inexpensive 3/16" flaring tools. For pix see my gallery:
http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow/tube_flaring_tools

See my other galleries for more flaring. Also there are lots of YouTube videos
on flaring.

Also suggest Lisle tube bending pliers - can do tighter bends than the Harbor
Freight tube benders.
Search on amazon for: Lisle 44150 3/16" Tubing Bender Pliers

--
Steve Gerow
Altadena, CA