[Healeys] Thanks and another request

To: Ahealey Help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Thanks and another request
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 10:50:57 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_144071_321391750.1541847057312

Thanks everyone for the input on the wiring harness.=C2=A0 I just might be =
successful.=C2=A0 On another note.=C2=A0 Tagging the wire ends led me to th=
e components that connect to them.=C2=A0 I pulled the heater for my BN2 to =
see what I had to do to restore it.=C2=A0 Initial inspection shows it needs=
 a rheostat switch and the three clips.=C2=A0 Not too bad until I tested th=
e heater core, or should I say seive.=C2=A0 Running water in one of the wat=
er pipes produces no water out the other pipe.=C2=A0 It is running out of m=
ultiple holes throughout the matrix never to build enough pressure to make =
it out the other pipe.=C2=A0 Quite a disappointment.=C2=A0 Of course Moss w=
ants 800 bucks for a new core.=C2=A0 Well, I just paid for my daughter's we=
dding so the bank account is a little light.=C2=A0 Anyone have a core they =
would like to sell?Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_144071_321391750.1541847057312

Thanks everyone for the input on the wiring harness.&nbsp; I just might be =
successful.&nbsp; On another note.&nbsp; Tagging the wire ends led me to th=
e components that connect to them.&nbsp; I pulled the heater for my BN2 to =
see what I had to do to restore it.&nbsp; Initial inspection shows it needs=
 a rheostat switch and the three clips.&nbsp; Not too bad until I tested th=
e heater core, or should I say seive.&nbsp; Running water in one of the wat=
er pipes produces no water out the other pipe.&nbsp; It is running out of m=
ultiple holes throughout the matrix never to build enough pressure to make =
it out the other pipe.&nbsp; Quite a disappointment.&nbsp; Of course Moss w=
ants 800 bucks for a new core.&nbsp; Well, I just paid for my daughter's we=
dding so the bank account is a little light.&nbsp; Anyone have a core they =
would like to sell?<div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1541847033276">Mik=
onelink.me/107872968?pid=3DInProduct&amp;c=3DGlobal_Internal_YGrowth_Androi=
dEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=3DInternal&amp;af_sub2=
=3DGlobal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=3DEmailSignature">Sent from Yahoo Mail on And=
------=_Part_144071_321391750.1541847057312--

--===============0772516068939695365==