[Healeys] Healey Air Filters

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Air Filters
From: Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@att.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 17:03:08 -0500
I have a friend that has a repair shop for primarily classic English Sports
cars that is cleaning his â??storage areaâ?? and has over 20
Used Healey air filters that he was going to throw away.   All he wants is
someone to pay the shipping fee for the entire lot.

He also has starters and generators that he is willing to sell on an individual
piece basis.

If interested, please contact me and I will put you in touch with him.

Mark Goodman