[Healeys] Spark Plug Renewal

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Spark Plug Renewal
From: Jeffrey Lewis <jmolewis@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 21:07:45 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3928750_1660342421.1549400865406

When these cars were new, the petrol available in England was very differen=
t.=C2=A0 I used 101 octane leaded petrol.=C2=A0 The lead would foul the plu=
gs leading to the need to replace them on=C2=A0 a yearly basis. I would que=
stion if the fuel we now use would make plug changes completely redundant.=
=C2=A0 Furthermore I wonder if those specified then are appropriate with lo=
wer octane unleaded fuels?
Best Regards,Jeff LewisBJ8
------=_Part_3928750_1660342421.1549400865406

England was very different.&nbsp; I used 101 octane leaded petrol.&nbsp; The
lead would foul the plugs leading to the need to replace them on&nbsp; a yearly
basis. I would question if the fuel we now use would make plug changes
completely redundant.&nbsp; Furthermore I wonder if those specified then are
class="ydp6cd7c52eyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family: Helvetica Neue,
------=_Part_3928750_1660342421.1549400865406--

--===============4889675843185520624==