[Healeys] Back up/ reversing light

To: healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Back up/ reversing light
From: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 13:51:39 -0400

--00000000000059850d0586bd8a51

Listers,

I have often thought about installing a back up light on my BJ8.  There are
many on the market so actually obtaining a period correct unit is not an
issue.

This past weekend, I found myself in a position where I needed to reverse
and go forward a couple of times to get out of a parking space.  I decided
that I need to look hard at installing the light.

Now, the question is where and how to install it and more importantly, how
do I wire the light to come on when I shift into reverse.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Fred
66 BJ8

--00000000000059850d0586bd8a51

talling a back up light on my BJ8.=C2=A0 There are many on the market so ac=
erse and go forward a couple of times to get out of a parking space.=C2=A0 =
br></div><div>Now, the question is where and how to install it and more imp=
ortantly, how do I wire the light to come on when I shift into reverse.</di=

--00000000000059850d0586bd8a51--

--===============5428831521640981895==