Re: [Healeys] Back up/ reversing light

To: 'healeys' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Back up/ reversing light
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 09:42:48 +0100
Freed,

FWIW I had the same issue with my 100/6. We simply wired in a standard
Lucas spot attached to the rear bumper and ran it through to an
additional switch on the dash. There really isn't a way to get it to
turn on when you hit reverse.

The real issue is to make sure that whatever you fit is in a position
and of a strength that it gives you enough light to see!

IMHO the small ones that drop below the bumper don't serve modern needs
and are also liable to get knocked off if the ground is uneven.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig