Re: [Healeys] Spline grease

To: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Spline grease
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 15:01:50 +1000
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Hi Ira
If you lightly grease the wheel splines, and the cone surfaces, when you push
the wheel onto the spined hub, and excess grease is pushed to the outside, and
is easily removed.
If you grease the splined hub, when you push the wheel on, any excess greased
is pushed out to the back of the hub and gets spattered around when driving.
Grease the wheel splines lightly, and lightly grease all the cone surfaces.
Best
Chris