[Healeys] 100 alloy head

To: healeys@autox.team.net eZfpw14fd/5uCpqsHe35JYJGDBlCshaULjAklT8PcO3XoyxC49G1cbqg6zPXaF/UlVmtUhzxgoPj4V0FTSnIR7SYRsw37qYHkno=
Subject: [Healeys] 100 alloy head
From: Lou G <lgalper1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 13:06:55 -0700
Iâ??ve been using the DW head for about 10 years. No problems till last week
when white smoke came out on startup.  No white smoke since then, but maybe
Roland will come over to pull head.  !
Using the stock copper head gasket the whole time.
Now AH Spares advertises a newly engineered head for those looking.
Thankfully we have some choices.

Lou
AHC San Diego

Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 alloy head

I bought a Denis Welsh head. It is a simple bolt on but you are going to add
their studs and nuts and a steel cylinder head gasket - at least that is what I
did. Go to the web site and read all that applies to cylinder heads. You can
buy a bare head or one that has been prepped for street or competition. It is
cheaper to buy from the UK than from the US resellers.  I only have 70 miles on
my BN1 but so far so good.

-Roland
BN1 #724