[Healeys] Today's Rant

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Today's Rant
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 15:18:13 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4966444_1163497697.1569165493831

If you guys don't mind, here's today's rant.=C2=A0 I have struggling with f=
itting the backplates dust shields to my BN2 disc brake conversion.=C2=A0 T=
hese backplates would have to be fitted before the extended splined hub is =
assembled on the car.=C2=A0 I tried every way I thought they should be put =
on the car, but could not get the mounting tabs to line up with the caliper=
 plate bolts.Not even close.=C2=A0 I'm ready to finish the front hubs and d=
isc brakes without the backplates.=C2=A0 Is there any of you guys running c=
onversions or standard disc brakes without these things?=C2=A0 Do I absolut=
ely have to put these things on the car?=C2=A0 Ok, that's the rant for this=
 week.Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_4966444_1163497697.1569165493831

If you guys don't mind, here's today's rant.&nbsp; I have struggling with f=
itting the backplates dust shields to my BN2 disc brake conversion.&nbsp; T=
hese backplates would have to be fitted before the extended splined hub is =
assembled on the car.&nbsp; I tried every way I thought they should be put =
on the car, but could not get the mounting tabs to line up with the caliper=
 plate bolts.Not even close.&nbsp; I'm ready to finish the front hubs and d=
isc brakes without the backplates.&nbsp; Is there any of you guys running c=
onversions or standard disc brakes without these things?&nbsp; Do I absolut=
ely have to put these things on the car?&nbsp; Ok, that's the rant for this=
 week.<div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1569165477135">Mike MacLean<br>=
il_android_signature"><a id=3D"ymail_android_signature_link" href=3D"https:=
//go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=3DInProduct&amp;c=3DGlobal_Internal_YGrowth_A=
ndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=3DInternal&amp;af_s=
ub2=3DGlobal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=3DEmailSignature">Sent from Yahoo Mail on =
------=_Part_4966444_1163497697.1569165493831--

--===============5778199045953527133==