Re: [Healeys] fuel gage sending unit

To: ronfineesq@earthlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel gage sending unit
From: Keith Pennell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 16:54:15 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_803069_455462207.1569689655315

Ron,
Occasionally I encounter this prob but it is temporary - at least for me.=
=C2=A0 It appears as though the float gets hung or stuck in the up position=
 causing a full reading.=C2=A0 I would first try bouncing the rear end vigo=
rously.=C2=A0 Second try a few "aggressive" starts and stops to free the fl=
oat.=C2=A0 Beyond that seems your only resort is to pull the assembly and i=
nspect for hang up.
FWIW I may have an orig here willing to part with.=C2=A0 Let me know.
KeithBJ8Used to be BN7=C2=A0 :(