[Healeys] Electric fan

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Electric fan
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:01:54 -0400
Iâ??m interested in what is the most practical way to install an electric fan.
I know some people opt to keep the original fan blades as well, and switch on
the electric one when itâ??s really needed, and others go for a complete
electric replacement with a thermostat.

I havenâ??t put an electric fan in, and Iâ??ve got away without it so far. But
I really hate getting stuck in traffic in hot weather- doesnâ??t happen often
but it can get pretty damn hot under those circumstances, and it would be nice
to have one less thing to be concerned with when travelling.
The traffic around Toronto is so awful, no matter how strategic your timing is-
you can still get stuck.

Now that my car is put away for the winter, Iâ??m thinking about possible
future projects.

Stephen, BJ8