[Healeys] Remote reservoir cap

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Remote reservoir cap
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 21:36:33 -0700

--0000000000001745b0059669bf66

Looking for a cap for the clutch/ brake reservior for my bn4. I want to put
an air fitting in it to pressurize my system to help bleed the brakes.
Cost plus shipping to 97219
Portland, Oregon

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone

--0000000000001745b0059669bf66

bn4. I want to put an air fitting in it to pressurize my system to help ble=
ed the brakes.<div dir=3D"auto">Cost plus shipping to 97219</div><div dir=
=3D"auto">Portland, Oregon=C2=A0<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signat=
ure" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>typos and artifacts are the f=

--0000000000001745b0059669bf66--

--===============2535398668815747987==