[Healeys] APEX anodizing

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] APEX anodizing
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 10:51:40 -0800

--000000000000de3541059b1891cc

http://apexanodizing.com/services.html
Nfi
I have two sets of trim for my bn4. One is a dull anodizing, the other is
polished.
I have never used the above shop, but have thought about tsking them my
bits to get an estimate.  Anyone in the list have knowledge about their
work?

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey BN4
1967 MGB

--000000000000de3541059b1891cc

auto">I have two sets of trim for my bn4. One is a dull anodizing, the othe=
r is polished.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">I have never used the above sho=
p, but have thought about tsking them my bits to get an estimate.=C2=A0 Any=
one in the list have knowledge about their work?<br><br><div data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>Portland,OR<br>1959 Austin He=

--000000000000de3541059b1891cc--

--===============2945491796011327247==