[Healeys] Wheels/Tires

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Wheels/Tires
From: Bruce Peters <rv9aplane@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 21:26:17 -0800
Hi all,
Iâ??m getting closer to having to buy wheels and tires for my â??67 BJ8. When I
say closer I mean a year or so but I like to plan ahead. My car will not be
concours correct or be entered in any car judging at shows. Itâ??ll be a driver
that wonâ??t see any track time of any sort. That being said Iâ??m wondering
what everyoneâ??s thoughts are on wheels and tires. I plan to put chrome wire
wheels on. I donâ??t want Miniliteâ??s. So, here are my questions:

1. Dunlop style(e.g. Moss) versus Dayton(e.g. Hendrix)?
2. Wheel sizeâ??15x4.5 60 spoke; 15x5 72 spoke; or 15x5.5 72 spoke?
3. Tire Brand?
4. Tire Size?

Iâ??m not a bargain basement shopper so Iâ??m willing to pay for the best
combinations that make sense. I realize thereâ??s a lot of personal preference
so I hope Iâ??m not gonna start a war with these questions!

Thanks everyone!
Bruce

Sent from my iPad