Re: [Healeys] Ordering from Denis Welch

To: "'Charles Rice'" <crice_home@glasgow-ky.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ordering from Denis Welch
From: "Robert Begani" <rfbegani@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 08:04:29 -0400
I ordered my tires from Longstone a 2 months ago and could pay in Pounds or
Dollars on my Mastercard credit card.  The dollars was the best price and
the shipping was free. Delivered by HRH Post quickly.  Maybe their financial
relationship is with a bank that will not do business in Euros.  Very
strange in this day and age.  I would think they would welcome business from
the EU eventhough the UK is leaving.

Bob Begani