[Healeys] Steering wheel question

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Steering wheel question
From: richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:57:55 -0700

--00000000000021cbb805a1cb98d6

Where is the steering wheel in a 3000 with a non-adjustable column located
in relation to one with an adjustable column? I know the adjustable column
allows the steering wheel to get closer to the dash. But does it allow the
wheel to extend further out than the non-adjustable wheel?

--===============1543834426183099050==