[Healeys] [OT] DMV

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] [OT] DMV
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 08:05:08 -0700
I just caught a news article about all California DMV offices being
closed due to the virus, and all appointments have been canceled (the
notice was buried under 'Appointments' on the DMV website).  My birthday
is May 26 (anyone wants to send presents, preferably cash, PM me and
I'll send my address).  I had an appt. scheduled for April 1--which is
somehow fitting--to get a 'RealID' and my license expires this year.
Sheesh, I scheduled the appt.  a couple months ago and this one was
among the earliest I could get.

Sooooooooo ... now what?  I guess I'll be driving with an expired
license, assuming the DMV doesn't re-open soon and/or give preferences
to canceled appointments.   Fortunately, I re-upped my passport a couple
months ago, but it doesn't grant driving privileges.

Bob