Re: [Healeys] [OT] DMV

To: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [OT] DMV
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 08:39:44 -0700
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Good to know, thanks (where did you catch that, BTW; I didn't see it on
their--horribly confusing--website?).

This may be a blessing as I haven't had a haircut in a while and would
have taken a photo of my 1960s self.

bs

ps.  I'll betcha it takes more than 90 days to clear their backlog;
here's hoping they prioritize by birthday.