[Healeys] Rough running

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Rough running
From: Keith Pennell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:26:43 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4685353_1716419321.1605194803810

Two days ago I took the BJ8 out for its every-four-month exercise. =C2=A0Ju=
st as before it ran beautifully for the first 8 or so miles then began to d=
evelop a miss. =C2=A0Temp gauge around 180 and ambient temp 80-82 F. =C2=A0=
When I stopped for some photo taking it would not restart (as I was afraid =
it would). =C2=A0Temp gauge above 220. =C2=A0After a 20 minute cooling off =
and allowing the temp to drop below 200 it reluctantly restarted, still wit=
h a miss, and I hurried on home.Any thoughts on what is the cause of this b=
ehavior? =C2=A0
------=_Part_4685353_1716419321.1605194803810

its every-four-month exercise. &nbsp;Just as before it ran beautifully for the
first 8 or so miles then began to develop a miss. &nbsp;Temp gauge around 180
and ambient temp 80-82 F. &nbsp;When I stopped for some photo taking it would
not restart (as I was afraid it would). &nbsp;Temp gauge above 220. &nbsp;After

--===============0174395673580983084==