[Healeys] USPS

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] USPS
From: David Lodge via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 19:43:29 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: David Lodge <emmgeeteecee@yahoo.co.uk>

------=_Part_1642488_954680556.1629747809123

I bought a used part from someone in the US only to have the package "retur=
ned to sender" for no apparent reason!=C2=A0 Evidently US Customs is the cu=
lprit.=C2=A0 I have copies of the shipping label here and it has no fewer t=
han four official-looking stamps on it after it was accepted for mailing!=
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Beware, this could happen to you!=C2=A0 Interestingly. I=
 have mailed stuff from here in Canada to the US without ever having had a =
problem.
Has anyone else been subjected to this lunacy?

------=_Part_1642488_954680556.1629747809123

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
bought a used part from someone in the US only to have the
package "returned to sender" for no apparent reason!&nbsp; Evidently US
Customs is the culprit.&nbsp; I have copies of the shipping label here and it
 has no fewer than four official-looking stamps on it after it was
accepted for mailing!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Beware, this could happen to you!&nbsp;
Interestingly. I have mailed stuff from here in Canada to the US without
 ever having had a problem.<br></div>Has anyone else been subjected to this
------=_Part_1642488_954680556.1629747809123--

--===============2955609921597583403==